Khttp: Old Enhydra.org server shutdown

Hi,

As you might have seen, the ObjectWeb Consortium has taken over
sponsorship of Enhydra.org since April 2002 following the withdrawal
of Lutris Technologies. At the end of January 2004, most
Enhydra.org projects have been migrated to the ObjectWeb infrastructure
(powered in particular by GForge). We would like now to stop the old
Enhydra.org server next month at June, 15 2004 (the server will be then used
only as US download mirror site).

As a consequence, we invite all the remaining hosted projects to migrate to
ObjectWeb. If you are interested, please submit the project to the ObjectWeb
Forge at:
http://forge.objectweb.org/register/projectinfo.php
This page contains information on the status and nature of the
ObjectWeb initiative and how to propose new project. You need to
register first at: http://forge.objectweb.org/account/register.php

In the absence of response, static content of the corresponding
project will be migrated to the ObjectWeb servers for archive purpose only,
but associate mailing lists, CVS, ... will be not available anymore.

thank you for your comprehension,
best regards,

ps: here is a list of the remaining projects:
brock.enhydra.org
mapper.enhydra.org
kxml.enhydra.org
ksoap.enhydra.org
me.enhydra.org
aleutia.enhydra.org
locumi.enhydra.org
khttp.enhydra.org
mail4me.enhydra.org
kuddi.enhydra.org
ksync.enhydra.org
kxmlrpc.enhydra.org

--
Mathieu Peltier
INRIA Rhône-Alpes - ObjectWeb Consortium